Springfield Bible Church is a non-denominational, fundamental, Bible-preaching fellowship of believers in Jesus Christ. Our church began serving the Springfield, MO community in 1973. The purpose of our church is pretty simple. We aim to: Proclaim God’s Word, Study the Bible as a body of believers, Glorify God through worship, Fellowship with our family in Christ, Support and teach others in our community and abroad through missions
Our Doctrine & Beliefs
Springfield Bible Church is a Bible believing, Christ-centered church.
Our purpose is to Glorify God and exalt Jesus Christ, share and serve as a body in love, increase our vision to include the whole world, proclaim the gospel to many in our community, learn and grow in the knowledge of God’s Word.
- In the verbal inspiration and final authority of the Old and New Testaments
- In the Trinity of the Godhead
- In the virgin birth and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit
- In the personality of Satan
- In the total depravity and lost condition of man by nature and his need for repentance and the new birth
- In the propitiation of our sin through the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ our Savior and in his physical resurrection from the dead
- In justification by faith
- That every believer has eternal life, a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices
- In the dispensational distinction between the Church and Israel
- That the translation of the Church will precede the Tribulation when God will again deal with Israel nationally
- In the personal, pre-millennial coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to earth with his saints to establish His millennial kingdom
- In the eternal conscious punishment of the lost and the eternal bliss of every saved person
Independent Fundamental Churches of America (IFCA)
IFCA International was founded in 1930 as The Independent Fundamental Churches of America to provide fellowship, encouragement, and identification for the independent church. Today their Fellowship offers the same care to a new generation of independent churches and pastors worldwide.
IFCA International affiliated churches, like Springfield Bible Church, and individual members acknowledge the absolute authority of God’s Word, the Bible, and believe and declare the same doctrines and share the same convictions on many important issues. Review our Doctrinal Statement here. Then review some of our distinctives which are listed below.
- 2015 Statement and Past Resolutions on Same Sex Marriage
- Distinguishing Marks of IFCA International
- What Is An Independent Local Church
- The Nature of Saving Faith
- Biblical Separation
- Convention Resolution Archives
IFCA International Strategic Statements (PDF Version)
IFCA International Vision Statement
We envision ourselves as the Fellowship of choice for independent churches and organizations, desiring to prayerfully work together in the spirit of interdependence.
IFCA International Purpose Statement
Enhancing the strength of the Church by equipping for, and encouraging toward ministry partnerships to achieve Great Commission objectives.
IFCA International Statement of Ambition
We aspire to become healthy churches who work together.
IFCA International Core Values
- Biblical Doctrine –Contemporary importance of the historic Fundamentals
- Biblical Leadership – Christ-like integrity, humility, zeal, and sacrifice
- Biblical Outreach – Evangelism at home and abroad
- Biblical Partnerships – Accomplishing more together than separately
- Biblical Excellence – Doing the best we can for His glory